With Blockonomics, you can generate Bitcoins by accepting it on your online stores, as well as utilitarian features such as creating P2P invoices, sending emails via Bitcoin, and tracking your wallet addresses.
How to set up your blockonomics plugin
ACCEPT BITCOIN PAYMENTS & BCH FAST & EASY
- Payments are received directly into your wallet
- No approvals of API key/documentation required
- Safe and secure transactions
- Installation only takes two minutes – Video Tutorial
- Eliminate chargebacks and fraud
- World-class customer support team
BUILT FOR BITCOIN MERCHANTS
- Accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Segwit compatibility enables the lowest transaction fees possible
- All major HD wallets, such as Trezor, Ledger Nano S, Blockchain.info and Mycelium are supported
- Supports all major fiat currencies
- Complete checkout process happens within your website/theme
- Privacy friendly – Customer order information remains private to your shop and is never submitted to Blockonomics
- 1% Payment Fee, first 20 payments as free
- Callbacks to TOR websites supported.
How To Use Blockonomics
Once you have linked your Blockonomics account to your wallet, you can start trading or use their services. Setting up a Blockonomics account will take just five minutes.
Because the platform is decentralized, the payment is deposited directly into your account. While many exchanges will require you to provide your bank information, Blockonomics will only require you to provide your wallet, making all transactions simpler, easier, and faster.
Blockonomics began with wallet watcher and blockexplorer, and its services improve the functionality of wallets you already own. Its goal is to continue allowing you to accept Bitcoin directly, whether you’re invoicing, receiving donations, or running an e-commerce store.
Blockonomics does not need any verification or documentation. All that is required is your email id. There are also no limits to the number of payments transacted. You can receive even up to 100,000 BTC per month. The received payments go directly to your own Bitcoin wallet like Blockchain.info, Trezor, Ledger, etc.
Community trustBlockonomics has not disappointed its customers so far. There are a lot of discussions going on about Blockonomics that are on various forums and groups where Bitcoin enthusiasts are involved in. Here people tend to share positive reviews and there are no major complaints regarding Blockonomics.
- Freedom in payments
- Low transaction fees
- Global access